القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات



hi everybody

Love can be your friend, but love can also be your worst enemy



...If my heart shall break, I will just glue it back together



..Guys are great; every girl should own one


Love is a bridge, you have to build it with a strong foundation


Never forget about the person you love


I've sometimes thought of marrying... and then I've thought again


Love is like wetting your pants..everyone can see it... only you can feel the warmth


Love is risky.....take your chances


You must be my shooting star, because everything I wished for is everything you are


Love is only for those who want or yearn for the heartbreak


If crushes were meant to be easy they would call them something else


Love is the reason that nature gives us for living


Your eyes look like the reflection of the stars on a pond


Love is beautiful, love is blind don't let love take over your mind


If I could give you one gift, I would give you the ability to see yourself as I see you, so that you could see how truly special you are


Every time I see you my heart skips a beat


Love is the beautiful feeling that nobody can feel


Love is gold, but if you give me money, I will accept


If everyone would stop and listen to the beautiful sound of love, maybe more people could understand the meaning of love


The best thing we can hold onto in life,
is each other


Love is easy to shop for, but too expensive to buy


A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short


If love doesn't hurt, then it isn't love


I tried to forget you, but I guess I forgot to


Night and Day...You are the one


Love is like a heart attack;
you never know when it will hit you


Love is like a beautiful, endless dream...
... until you wake up


My love for you is the core of my life


I'm in love, and in love, I shall be forever




**THE END**

               منقول

تعليقات